Associate PRM Online Training
Gain the confidence you need to prepare for the Associate PRM Certificate examinations.
Designed for individuals entering the risk management profession or those in roles that interface with risk managers on a regular basis, this program complements the material covered in The Essentials of Risk Management, and will prepare individuals for the Associate PRM Certificate examination.
The instructor, Dr. Robert Mark, Managing Partner of Black Diamond Risk Enterprises and author of The Essentials of Risk Management, guides students through a series of lectures on topics that align to the Associate PRM Certificate examination outline, and based on real world scenarios.
The Live Online program is perfect for those students who wish to have opportunities to engage with the instructor while studying for the Associate PRM Certificate examination. The live program is presented two times per year, with each series including 9 weeks of 1.5 hour sessions held once per week. The 9th week is a study session where practice test questions are presented and reviewed with the instructor.
Live Online Outline
- Overview, corporate risk management and the theory of risk and return
- Governance in risk management and PRMIA standards
- An introduction of financial markets
- Interest rate risk and hedging
- Market risk and asset-liability management
- Retail and commercial risk management
- Operational risk and performance measures
- Case studies and derivatives best practices
- Live study session with the instructor
What's in it for you:
- Learning that meets your individual needs
- Hours of learning content, aligned to the Associate PRM Syllabus, outlined and segmented to ensure efficient learning progress throughout each module
- Clear and concise discussion of the technical content related to the Associate PRM examinations
- Appropriate for those students who are beginning their risk management training journey and ready to achieve their Associate PRM certificate
- Examples on how to apply each lesson's principles
- Quizzes and sample test questions that test students’ ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge