1 exam voucher + printed CCRM Handbook
Credit and Counterparty Risk Manager (CCRM) Certificate Voucher Bundle
To take the CCRM Certificate you must purchase a voucher, which is your ticket to schedule your exam with the testing center, Pearson VUE. The CCRM Certificate consists of 1 exam. PRMIA sells the certificate voucher along with the required study material, the PRMIA CCRM Handbook, as a bundle.
After purchasing your CCRM certificate voucher bundle below, a voucher code will be delivered to you via e-mail and can also be accessed via your Product Keys Tab in your PRMIA 'My Profile' . For complete steps on how to register for your exam please visit the CCRM Fees and Registration page.
- Exam vouchers are not refundable.
- Vouchers expire on December 31st of the calendar year following the date of purchase (i.e. 12-24 months validity period).
- Vouchers must be valid on the day of your exam. If your voucher expires before the day of your exam you will need to purchase a new voucher.
- Beginning March 2016 exams will be offered at thousands of locations, globally and on every business day of the week.
PRMIA CCRM Handbook
- Required reading material for CCRM Certificate
- Intro and Contents
- Digital Publication Requirements and Access
- Returns and Shipping Fees/Policies
Purchase Certificate Voucher Bundle
Prices are based on your level of membership. Member pricing is provided for C-Suite, Sustaining and Contributing Members in addition to groups of 10 or more.