- Nick Hallett – MD, Head of Discounting Risk Trading, Barclays
- Andrew Green – Author, "XVA: Credit, Funding and Capital VAs"
- Matteo Rolle - Director, Head of Collateral Optimisation, Lloyds
- Aglaia Vasileiou - Director, CVA-FVA Trading, UBS
- Robert McWilliam – MD, Global Head of CVA and Collateral, ING
Here are some key take-aways from this very interesting panel discussion:
Following the success of our IFRS9 June and September 2015 events, Deloitte and PRMIA London would like to invite you to join us to delve further into the broad ranging impacts of IFRS 9.
In this event, our panel will be looking at IFRS 9 and its key focus areas, now that many financial institutions are well progressed on implementation programmes.
We bring together four presenters, each a specialist in their area. Between them, they will consider the key impacts and challenges from a Financial, Risk, Regulatory and Audit standpoint.
Our panel will comprise:
· Phil Dransfield, TSB (Risk);