PRMIA Montreal awarded its six winners for the PRM Bursary Program at the chapter's 17th Risk Management Career Conference held on March 17th.
- The PRMIA PRM Bursary winner was Guillaume Boivin Dumais of ESG-UQAM.
- The PRMIA PRM Bursary winner was Dina Andry Ratovoarivony of ESG-UQAM.
- The PRMIA PRM Bursary winner was Anis Makni of ESG-UQAM.
- The PRMIA PRM Bursary winner was Mathieu Leclerc of Sherbrooke University.
- The Desjardins PRM Bursary winner was Michael Richardson of Concordia University, John Molson School of Business (JMSB).
- The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec PRM Bursary winner was Samuel Dion-Lessard of Sherbrooke University.
The bursary covers the cost of the examination fees and study materials for the PRM Exam. The bursaries are generously funded with the money provided by the PRMIA Montreal's chapter sponsors and/of PRMIA Montreal.
Congratulations for the winners!