Complimentary Webinar Recording
Inside Job: Reputational Risk and Conflicts of Interest in Banking and Finance
Presented by Professor Ingo Walter
NYU Stern School of Business
Original Webcast March 31, 2011
View the webinar recording by clicking this link: Recording of Webinar
View the webinar presentation materials by clicking this link: Download Webinar Presentation
Webinar Description: Banks, ratings agencies, insurance companies, policy makers and regulators are a few of the actors grappling with questions surrounding the balance between market discipline and market regulation in controlling conflicts of interest and reputational capital.
Professor Walter will talk about some managerial requisites for dealing with both reputational risk and conflicts of interest. The webinar aims to discuss:
1) Sources of reputational risk facing financial services firms.
2) Link between reputational risk and exploitation of conflicts of interest in financial intermediation.
3) How to measure reputational losses.
The webinar will last 60 minutes.
If you are having difficulty viewing a recorded webinar please click here.
PRESENTER: Ingo Walter is the Vice Dean of the Faculty and Seymour Milstein Professor of Finance, Corporate Governance and Ethics at the Stern School of Business, New York University.
This free webinar is made possible with a sponsorship by:
To learn more about the Master of Science in Risk Management for Executives held jointly by NYU Stern School of Business and Amsterdam Institute of Finance (AIF), click here.
Webinar Recordings are available only to Sustaining/C-Suite members:
- Log in with your PRMIA username and password, or click here to upgrade your membership.
- Click on Webinars>Webinar Recorded Library.
- Click on Play next to the recording of your choice.