2016 PRMIA Canadian Risk Forum
September 20 - 21, 2016
PRMIA Toronto is proud to host the 4th Annual Canadian Risk Forum, a two day gathering on The Known Unknowns—What's the Next Risk Frontier?
Canadian PRMIA practitioner members designed the program for dialog on leading though mixed with networking with your global peers. Risk management professionals are tasked to search for the next risk, devise a plan to proactively deal with the risk, and secure the future success of your organization—before a probability becomes a reality. But what is the next "Unknown"? How do you and your peers search for it? Do you truly know what you don't know?
Sessions & Speakers
Vice President and
Chief Risk Officer
World Bank Group
Senior Director, Supervision Support Group, Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
SVP, Strategy & Risk, and Chief Investment Risk Officer
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
SVP & Head, Capital Markets Risk Management
TD Bank Group
CRO, Canadian Division & Group Head, Enterprise Risk
- Azer Hann, Partner and Leader in Risk and Capital Management, Enterprise Risk Services - Deloitte
- Lois Tullo, Faculty, Schulich School of Business - York University
- Stephen Hart, Chief Risk Officer - Scotiabank
- Fred Barnachawy, Managing Director, Deshret Capital Corp.
- Ross Griffiths, Associate Vice President, TD
- Katherine MacPherson, Assistant Vice President, Operation Risk Management - Sun Life Financial
- Doug Blakey, Director - Canadian Center for Cyber Risk Management
- Steve Lindo, Principal - SRL Advisory Services
- Carlo Acerbi, Executive Director - MSCI
- Grigoris Karakoulas, President - InfoAgora
- Alexander Shipilov, Partner - KPMG
- Denis O'Donoghue, VP Model Risk Management - TD
- Greg Frank, Director Model Validation - Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Justin Chan, FIS Global
- Ray Westcott, Vice President, Capital Markets Risk Management - CIBC
- Greg Caldwell, Capital Specialist - Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions of Canada (OSFI)
- Andrew Aziz, Director, Strategy, Methodology & Quantitative Finance - IBM
- David Milne, National Leader - Quantitative Advisory Services - EY
- Sanjiv Talwar, Head of Risk Capital and Stress Testing - Bank of Montreal
- David Penny, Vice President, Development - IBM Risk Analytics
- Steven Hurley, AVP, Global Information Risk Management - Manulife
- Thomas Severance, Managing Director - Markit Analytics
- Jonathan Caroll, Managing Director, Infrastructure and Integrated Services, Market Risk and Risk Capital Group - Bank of Montreal
PRMIA Thanks Our Sponsors
|Platinum Sponsor - IBM
||Gold Sponsor - FIS Global
|Silver Sponsor - EY
||Executive Roundtable Sponsor - Axiom SL
37 King St E, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 1E9
Reservations are made, modified, or canceled by calling Omni Reservations (+1 800-843-6664) and refer to the PRMIA Courtesy Room Block. At the time of reservation, each guest will be asked to provide a credit card number to guarantee their reservation. Any reservations that fail to cancel prior to Noon on the day prior to arrival will be charged one night room and tax. All guests are responsible for their own room, tax and incidental charges.
Group Registrations: Pease contact Marietta Ruppe, PRMIA Event Coordinator, for pricing and registration - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be made if formal notice of cancellation is received by 9:00 AM CST on September 1, 2016. We regret that no refunds will be made after that date. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge.
PRMIA Continuing Risk Learning (CRL) programs provide you with the opportunity to formally recognize your professional development, documenting your evolution as a risk professional. Employers can see that you are not static, making you a highly valued, dynamic, and desirable employee.
The CRL program is open to all Contributing, Sustaining, and C-Suite members, providing a convenient and easily accessible way to submit, manage, track and document your activities online through the PRMIA CRL Center.
As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program, PRMIA has determined that the conference program qualifies for 10.5 credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool.
Recommended CPE: 14.5
PRMIA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
37 King St E.