Market, Liquidity, and Asset Liability Risk Manager Certificate Online Series
Led by Emilian Belev
Wednesdays from 10:00 am-12:30 pm EDT / 3:00-5:30 pm GMT
May 24 - June 21, 2017
Virtual Training Series
- Perform a comprehensive review of the nature of Market, Liquidity, and Asset Liability Risk Management within the industry and the regulatory environment following the Global Financial Crisis.
- Observe the distinction and the inevitable interaction between Risk Measurement and Risk Management, using actual business practice quantitative and qualitative techniques and tools.
- Define Market risk and explore in depth the aspects of Market Risk Management with regards to fixed income investments, equities, commodities, and foreign exchange instruments.
- Explore Market Risk in the Trading Book, Stress Testing, and Scenario Analysis, and the relevant lessons learned from the recent turbulent past of the industry.
- Develop and understanding of the nature of Asset Liability Management and its overlap with the domains of Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk Management.
- Learn the principles of Funds Transfer Pricing and gain an appreciation for its importance, challenges, and benefits.
- Investigate Risk Governance best practices and the elements and methods for a proper risk framework to be instituted within a financial organization.
About the Speaker: Emilian Belev has led the research and development of Northfield's Enterprise Risk Analytics for more than a decade. The range of models under his responsibility includes equity and fixed income, currency, interest rate, and credit derivatives, structured products, directly owned real estate, private equity and infrastructure. Emilian is also responsible for designing an integrated framework for all asset classes to be analyzed in a coherent, accurate, and economically intuitive fashion.
Fees: Your registration fee inlcudes access to the live course and to a recording of each sesssion for 6 months, a digital copy of the MLARM Handbook, and session handouts.
Sustaining Members: $765.00
Contributing Members: $875.00
Registration: You may register for this course by clicking on Register at the bottom of the page. For questions regarding registration please contact Ashley Squier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation: A refund, less a 15% administration fee, made upto 72-hours prior to the start of the first sesssion. We regret that no refunds will be made after that date. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge.
Invoicing Requests: Please complete the attached form (group or individual) for invoice requests at least 7 days prior to the program start date. All invoices must be paid in full prior to the start of the course. There is a $20.00 processing fee and an additional $25.00 fee for wire transfer requests.
Important Notice: All courses are subject to demand. PRMIA reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses at short notice at no loss or liability where, in its absolute discretion, it deems this necessary. PRMIA reserves the right to changes or cancel the program. PRMIA will issue 100% of registration refund should cancellation be necessary.