PRMIA's Global Risk Conference
May 14 - 16, 2012
Marriott Marquis, New York City
Celebrating 10 years of global discussion and thought leadership in its 80,000 - member risk community, PRMIA gathers international experts and practitioners to share current perspectives on the world's financial economy and today's issues in risk management.
Navigating the Dynamic Financial Landscape
Macro Risks and Regulations
Latest Analytics for Emerging Risks
Managing Through Crises
Join the dialogue - two days of intensive review and debate on key issues and risks in the international markets and financial services, delivered by pre-eminent leaders in risk management, regulation, consulting and top business schools.
Learn new tools - keynote panels, seminars and concurrent sessions tailored to the latest advances in managing risk and developing capability for future crises.
Influence your future - connect with peers, renowned risk specialists, world-class finance authors, senior policy and industry professionals.
Take away - innovative ideas, broad practical knowledge and deeper understanding of risk issues today.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
Featured plenary session speakers:
Author of "This Time is Different:
Robert F. Engle
Recipient of the 2003 Nobel Memorial Prize For Economics
Author of "Models.Behaving.Badly:
Author of "Ending the Management Illusion:
Two-day conference highlights:
5 Keynote speaker panel discussions with 26 experts in risk, economics, financial policy & regulation, consulting and academia:
- global risks and uncertainties ahead for financial services
- macro-prudential issues, government and regulatory actions
- financial services restructuring, shadow banking and implications for systemically significant institutions
- current advances in quantitative risk analytics
- developing crisis management capability for non market risks
- 16 concurrent sessions drilling down in practice-driven risk specialties, quantitative finance and technical analysis led by industry experts
- 10th Anniversary Gala dinner honoring key contributors to the risk management profession
- 2 Networking receptions
Full day 12 pre-conference seminars in four tracks:
- Negotiating the New Financial landscape - regulatory capital, European and US regulations, systemic risk, OTC clearing and transaction strategy
- Emerging Risks and Opportunities - recovery outlook, credit issues
- Managing through Crises - risk capacity, culture and governance
- Counterparty Credit Risk, Credit Valuation Modeling, and Central Counterparties
- CROs and risk management heads from global and regional financial firms, government policy and regulatory executives, leading researchers and business school professors
- Risk managers in finance, energy and consulting across all specialties of market, credit, operational and enterprise risk
- Governance, compliance and audit professionals from all industries