Volunteer Leaders & Committees
Every day, industry leaders share their skills, knowledge and experience to serve PRMIA and the risk profession. Currently more than 600 key practitioners and academics work in partnership with other professional associations, industry leaders and staff in the furtherance of the PRMIA global commitment to sound risk management standards and practices.
These volunteers drive the integration of practice and theory by connecting practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field of risk management through one consistent focus – PRMIA. They set the foundation and lead the way for PRMIA to promote cross-cultural ethical standards, serving emerging as well as more developed markets.
- C-Suite Committee
- Education Committee
- Ethics and Professional Standards Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Council of Regional Directors
- Nominating Committee
- Regional Director Committee AMER
- Regional Director Committee APAC
- Regional Director Committee EMEA
- Regional Directors
- Subject Matter Expert Advisory Groups