Call for Papers and Case Studies
PRMIA Institute advances best practices globally through detailed publications on areas of emerging interest to risk professionals working in all areas of financial services. PRMIA Institute seeks the submission of proposals for high-quality papers relating to professional risk management. All accepted papers will be made available to Sustaining Members via the Institute’s portal.
Topics of particular interest include:
- Macro-economic and geopolitical risk
- Technology-related risks, such as cyber risk and artificial intelligence.
- Climate and environmental Risks
- Development and microfinance
- Systemic risks due to the increasing complexity and interconnectedness of financial systems.
- Global prudential regulations
- Case studies on major FI failures
This list is not exhaustive: PRMIA Institute remains open to all high-quality member proposals for papers and case studies which promote, develop, and share professional risk management practices globally.
All proposals, papers, and case studies received will be subject to peer review to ensure quality and relevance: please see below for submission guidelines. If you would like to discuss your proposal in more detail, please contact us by email at [email protected].