Call for Research Proposals, Papers, and Case Studies
PRMIA Institute advances best practices globally through detailed publications on areas of emerging interest to risk professionals working in all areas of financial services. PRMIA Institute seeks the submission of proposals for high-quality papers relating to professional risk management. All accepted papers will be made available to Sustaining Members via the Institute’s portal.
Topics of particular interest include:
- Case Studies, including lessons learnt from recent Institutional failures.
- Climate Risk: How do we practically assess the impact of climate risks on FIs? - for example, through bottom-up risk assessments and top-down scenario analyses?
- Development and Microfinance: What are the key risk considerations in financing programs with high social impact?
- New Technology: What are the impacts of new technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence on risk management? How will the practice be transformed, and what are the new risks?
- Cyber Risk: What are the best practices for the management of cyber risk? Can this be meaningfully quantified?
- Digital Currencies: A new ecosystem of cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and central bank digital currencies is emerging. What are the key risks which need to be managed?
- Next Generation Risks: What are the frontier challenges in established risk disciplines, such as credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, and operational risk? How should risk managers prepare for these challenges?
- Systemic Risk: What is this? - and how has our appreciation of it changed in recent years, following the political, economic, and public health risk events of the 21st century?
This list is not exhaustive: PRMIA Institute remains open to all high-quality member proposals for papers and case studies which promote, develop, and share professional risk management practices globally.
All proposals, papers, and case studies received will be subject to peer review to ensure quality and relevance: please see below for submission guidelines. If you would like to discuss your proposal in more detail, please contact us by email at [email protected].