Implementing the FRTB: Technical and Business Implications
Friday, October 7, 2016
8:00 - 10:50 AM|
120 Park Avenue
New York, NY
The FRTB is the first major change to the market risk rule since the introduction of VaR models. It contains some of the most complex technical requirements of any regulation ever imposed on the financial industry and will require a major overhaul of models, systems and business practices. Our panel of experts will discuss key issues to watch out for in the implementation. Adam Litke will discuss the profound impact that seemingly technical portions of the rule will have on market structure and liquidity.
8:00 - 8:30 Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:40 Welcome and Opening Remarks
8:40 - 9:40 Panel Presentation
- Don Wesnofske- Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Risk Officer Inc.
- Sanjay Sharma – Founder and Director, Green Point Global
- David Grigoryan - Managing Director & Head of Market Risk Analytics, Bank of America
- Harvey Stein - Head, Quantitative Risk Analytics, Bloomberg LP
9:40 - 10:40 Speaker Presentation
Market and Structural Implications of the FRTB
- Adam Litke - Chief Risk Strategist, Bloomberg LP
10:40 – 10:50 Closing Remarks
Individuals acknowledge that registering for this event indicates consent for PRMIA to share registrant’s name, title, company and email address with Bloomberg primarily for security purposes and that Bloomberg and its affiliates may use such information for purposes of contacting said registrants, sending marketing materials from Bloomberg and sending invitations to Bloomberg events.