New Co-Regional Director Announcement
PRMIA announces today the appointment of Wendy Welte as the new Co-Regional Director of the Calgary Chapter. In her role as the Director of Credit Risk Scorecards for ATB Financial she is responsible for managing credit risk scorecards for retail and small business loans.
Wendy will be replacing Christine Colbert as Co-Regional Director of the Calgary Chapter. As chapter leader she, Co-Regional Director Naomi Esfahani and the Calgary Steering Committee will continue to coordinate networking events and arrange informative speakers on locally relevant risk topics.
PRMIA would like to take this opportunity to thank Christine Colbert for her contributions to the Calgary chapter and PRMIA. Christine served the Calgary membership as Co-Regional Director from April 2014 – November 2016 and she was the key leader in reviving the Calgary chapter. PRMIA is extremely grateful for Christine and her volunteer leadership.
PRMIA would like to acknowledge the Steering Committee members of the Calgary chapter that will help the chapter achieve their goals, please find the members below.
- Naomi Esfahani, Market Analysis and Research, Suncor Energy
- Wendy Welte, Director - Credit Scorecards, ATB Financial
- Eric Carriere, Commodity Risk , SAS
- Flamur Radoniqi, Credit Risk Manager, ATB Financial
- Sebastien Davies, Research Analyst, Rayne Capital Management
- Shub Sihota, PRM ☆, Consultant, Analyst